Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Motor Mouth (Alex Barnaby #2) by Janet Evanovich

Motor Mouth (Alex Barnaby, #2)Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this funny little read. It gave me some good "laugh out loud" moments. Barney is a woman engineer who is an expert with NASCAR cars and Hooker is a champion driver. Along with Hooker's dog Beans, they get into some difficulties, murdered bodies and kidnapping along with some humorous Cuban ladies from Cuba. A very nice light little read, especially if you have been reading some heavy stuff this will lighten your spirit.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...