Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stray Bullets (Detective Greene #3) by Robert Rotenberg

Stray BulletsStray Bullets by Robert Rotenberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mr. Rotenberg's novels just keep getting better. I agree with Diane's review below that Mr. R. is even better than Mr. Grisham. What is even better for me is that it is set in the city where I live and all the places he names are places that I have been, many times. The ending at Pappas on the Danforth is a place I love and go there every year for the Greek festival.

I hope we will be hearing more from Ari Greene and Kennicott. And I do hope that they will find Kennicott's brother's murderer.....eventually.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...