Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain

The Good FatherThe Good Father by Diane Chamberlain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book kept me reading until I had finished it. It was a wonderful story with all the right ingredients for me. Mystery, intrigue, romance and a bit of coincidence. A young teenage couple are in love, but the girl is very sick and requires a heart transplant. In the meantime her medical team discovers that she is pregnant. She is way too sick to make any decisions and signs the baby away. The father, however, goes after and wins custody. He is just a teenager himself, but he loves his little girl.

This author is becoming one of my favourites. Can't wait to read more books that she has written.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...