Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Are You Lonesome Tonight by Lucy De Barbin

Are You Lonesome Tonight?Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Lucy De Barbin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I tend to believe that Lucy did meet and have an affair with Elvis because there is a lot of evidence to that effect. It gets quite gray when she meets him again and doesn't tell him about her child. She does know a lot about him and I think that the dates of the meetings were accurate. I would hate to say that the book is a load of hooey because I think that Desiree' does look a lot like Elvis and Lucy and even Elvis' cousin knew he had a girlfriend named Lucy that he visited. Lucy knew a tremendous amount about the Parker, and things that the general public didn't know.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...