Sunday, July 31, 2016

Review: Ice Blue

Ice Blue Ice Blue by Emma Jameson
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

A modern story about Scotland Yard, one of my favourite topics. We start off with an extremely gruesome murder of one of the "elite". The story draws lines between the upper and lower crust of society to the point in some cases as mockery.

The characters of Scotland Yard are very likeable and that is what gives this story its strength.

The main players that I refer to are, Anthony Hetheridge, the 9th Baron of Wellegrave, and Chief Superintendent at Scotland Yard. DS Kate Wakefield is a young detective and DS paul Bhar is also on their team.

This would be considered a cosy mystery and if so I found it delightful. A very good read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...