Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: Fool Me Once

Fool Me Once Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great novel by Harlan Coben. I always have a feeling of coming home when I read one of his novels or even a feeling of talking to a good friend. I like how it just gets right into the story. The characters, if not always loveable, are always understandable.

In this story, Maya is an ex army helicopter pilot who is now a flight teacher. She has a two year old daughter and her husband was murdered two weeks ago. Her sister had also been murdered a few months previously.

Maya takes us on a roller coaster of suspense as she tries to discover the reason for her sister's murder.

A thoroughly enjoyable read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...