Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Review: Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison

Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison by Piper Kerman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to this audio from start to finish and always looked forward to what would happen next.

Piper Kerman was a woman who had everything going for her until she made some mistakes, the worst being that she delivered a suitcase of drug money ten years ago. She is convicted and sentenced to fifteen months in a women's prison.

The book is an eyeopening look at the women's penal system in the US.

An excellent read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...