Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Review: Forget Me Not

Forget Me Not Forget Me Not by Kierney Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jess Bishop Is a Special Agent FBI and excellent at her job. She is on a case of a serial killer and one of the most gruesome thatAn I have ever read about. You are drawn to her for many reasons. She is very thorough in her job and follows the rules to the letter and expects the same from others in her team. Also, she has had a past that was just terrible and she does seem to work hard to just keep it in the past and only her very closest friends have any idea of who she really is.

In the first 50% of the book I was ready to give it a "sort of" bad rating because I thought some of the scenes were quite over the top. But reading deeper into the story I realized how everything had to be there in order to understand Jess and how the story had to come together in the way it did.

An excellent read.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...