Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Review: Lie to Me

Lie to Me Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, what a ride. I absolutely loved this mystery and couldn't put it down. The pages just kept flying by for me and, this doesn't happen with many books, I was very sorry when it ended.

A beautiful couple, Sutton and Ethan, both authors with a baby boy are living an idyllic life. She writes a type of fantasy and his books are of a more serious nature. Money is not a problem as they have their royalties and he also inherited a trust fund. Time is also not a problem as they are both at home and are able to enjoy their lives the way they like.

They have a circle of friends and plenty of help for their baby. So things appear to be absolutely fantastic for them. This is until one day Sutton disappears without a trace, not taking her purse or any identification, plus her cell phone and computer are all left in the house.

An excellent read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...