Sunday, February 12, 2017

Review: You Know Who I Am

You Know Who I Am You Know Who I Am by Diane Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Drusilla is a magician's assistant, the magician being her husband, Colin. When Colin is found dead after leaving her, she begins an investigation to discover who murdered him and why.

As the story unfolds we learn that Drusilla is caring for her sister, or half sister, Stevie who is very intelligent yet emotionally unstable. Something terrible happened in their past that sent them on the run for the past eleven years.

There are a few women who are suspects to the murder and a bit of blackmail is involved as well.

A very enjoyable who done it. I would like to read more Drusilla stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...