Monday, February 20, 2017

Review: X

X X by Sue Grafton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a wonderful ride listening to this book is. The audiobook is great and I love the way the author describes in detail even the little things that we all experience every day. It makes you feel like you are right there in the book.

A simple request to find a child that was given up for adoption years before opens the story. Also, Ruth who was married to Pete who recently died and was a PI and a friend of Kinsey, are the opening mysteries. Pete left a package to be returned to Alice, whose mother had died at a very young age and Kinsey offers to help Ruth clear up the open jobs in his office. Throw in an old death/murder, some missing young girls and a pair of aging squatters and we have quite a madcap experience.

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this book and I always wonder why this is only the second book I have read from this author. I just love them.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...