Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Skin by Mo Hayder

SkinSkin by Mo Hayder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A book in this series with the characters Jack Caffrey and Flea Marly is like a comfortable visit with very good friends. I look forward to the next installment each time I finish one.

Jack is in Bristol and working as a DI, but not really a very good team player. In this novel he is still very worried about a previous murder that he doesn't feel ended with the actual killer being brought to justice. Meanwhile Flea discovers just how much of a wimp her younger brother is and is refusing to own up to his responsibilities.

A thoroughly enjoyable read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...