Friday, October 31, 2014

Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett

Edge of Eternity (The Century Trilogy, #3)Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a very big book telling a very big story. The facts were seamlessly intertwined with story telling. The final installment of the Century Trilogy and probably the best that I have ever read.

The thoroughly engrossing story of the century continues with the civil rights movement in the US and the assassinations of John Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr. and Bob Kennedy. Also the lives of the different families in East and West Berlin and Russia and the building and tearing down of the wall.

Mr. Follett brings these topics to life in a way that we can all understand and relate to. It definitely brought me to tears many times, and most especially the ending (which I will not give away here).

Personally I learned so much from this trilogy, things that have been happening right during my lifetime and the struggles, while I have been just living in peace. Its a very important message for everyone and highly recommended. To have the right flow of the story, you will read the books in order; Fall of Giants, Winter of the World and Edge of Eternity.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...