Sunday, May 24, 2020

Review: The Bend in Redwood Road

The Bend in Redwood Road The Bend in Redwood Road by Danielle Stewart
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I did have high hopes for this book, the start of a new series and I like this writer. The story fell flat for me. I couldn't seem to like the characters. One side of the mix the people were very cold and lacking in feeling and the other side were very sickly sweet. Just too much of both. The story was very dragged out as well with little or no substance.

An adopted girl with a very loving adoptive family sends off her DNA test to discover that she has siblings.

Very disappointed as I was looking forward to this new series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...