Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Review: One Day in December

One Day in December One Day in December by Josie Silver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A terrific story. I don't read many love stories, but this one was just so good. I know that if I have either laughed out loud or cried out loud that it was a good book.

How it starts; a girl is going home on a bus and spots a boy outside the bus and she just falls so in love with him, just like that. He doesn't get on the bus and she doesn't know who he is. Her friend and her spend the best part of a year trying to find out who he was.

The story takes us through nine years and many life changes of the two girls. But deep down, the girl from the bus has never forgotten that boy and has always loved him.

I really enjoyed this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...