Thursday, September 13, 2018

Review: Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity Mistaken Identity by Lisa Scottoline
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A good story that could have been told in half the pages. Much too drawn out.

An inmate is a look alike to Benny, and practically identical. She tries to push herself off as her long lost twin sister and convincing Benny to defend her in a murder charge of killing a police officer.

There were a lot of very frustrating plots, not the least of which was why on earth not get a DNA test done immediately.

I love this author and this series, but this installment was a bit too convoluted for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...