Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review: The Other Side of Everything

The Other Side of Everything The Other Side of Everything by Lauren Doyle Owens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Seven Springs Florida is just an ordinary community with some elderly residents that have been living here for decades, some newer people and a few abandoned homes from when people lost out during the crash of 2008.

Bernard White has been avoiding people for years since his wife died, but when a neighbour is murdered he realizes that he will have to come out of his shell, and especially after two more neighbours are murdered. The long-time residents realize that they are being targeted.

I found this book to be a page turned and it kept me up way past my bedtime to finish. Not many books do this. A very good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...