Monday, November 11, 2013

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty

The Husband's SecretThe Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is my first Liane Moriarty book and it won't be my last. She has a lovely, natural writing style. You slot yourself right into the story in a way that makes you feel like you are right there. This is a gift of the author.

The story itself is seemingly not complicated, until you take it as a whole. One unguarded act can affect so many people, for their whole lives.

Rachel lost her daughter, Janie, years before. The whole world has continued to live their lives, except Rachel. She needs to know why her girl died; who killed her; what happened.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...