Monday, November 11, 2013

The Burning Girl by Mark Billingham

The Burning Girl (Tom Thorne, #4)The Burning Girl by Mark Billingham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This story is set in London, gangland members and Turkish people smugglers
clash. The burning girl was a young girl targeted by a rival gang many years previously, however, the wrong girl was hit and set afire.

Usually I like these London/England set crime novels, but this one was just a bit too "much" and in the end just became silly; that is if you can call
lots of murders and dead bodies silly.

I will read more from this author though as I do like the setting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...