Saturday, January 18, 2020

Review: My Lovely Wife

My Lovely Wife My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This couple created a new kind of crazy. Millicent is the lovely wife, keeps a good home, keeps everyone organized, cooks good meals and is seemingly the perfect wife and mother.

Our love story is simple. I met a gorgeous woman. We fell in love. We had kids. We moved to the suburbs. We told each other our biggest dreams, and our darkest secrets. And then we got bored.

We look like a normal couple. We're your neighbors, the parents of your kid's friend, the acquaintances you keep meaning to get dinner with.

We all have secrets to keeping a marriage alive.

Ours just happens to be getting away with murder.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: What We Buried

What We Buried by Robert Rotenberg My rating: 5 of 5 stars A Toronto homicide detective is attacked at his door...