Thursday, March 28, 2019

Review: Water from My Heart

Water from My Heart Water from My Heart by Charles Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have loved every book that I have read by this author. It is a story with many sides. Charlie is a drug dealer and has done a lot of bad things. Not the least of which was bankrupting a coffee plantation in Nicuragua and robbing many people of their livlihood. Eventually he is made to see clearly exactly how it affected people and it was an awakening for him.

The story at the back of the book tells the true events that happened in 1998 in Nicuragua from a hurricane and mud slides that killed thousands of people.

An excellent, eye opener and an excellent read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...