Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review: A Spark of Light

A Spark of Light A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was excited to get this book from the library after being on hold for ages. I really wanted to like it as I have liked so many books from this author. Unfortunately I just didn't click with the book. I wondered if my book had been published incorrectly because it seemed to be very repetitive saying the same things over and over in much the same ways. It was very preachy as well. It seemed to use a reverse chronology (or something). The abortion scenes were a bit much IMO as well.

I know that most people will love this book so I am in the minority with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...