Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Review: Poles Apart

Poles Apart Poles Apart by Terry Fallis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just to tell you how much I love the books from this author I can say this; I have been reading the books on my ereader and I have two to go until I finish all he has written. I am going this afternoon to a book store to try to get my hands on all the hard cover versions of all his books.

This was an exceptional book with a message and a great story.

Everett, a dual citizen of the US and Canada and writer of magazine ads and other small things, has reached his thirties and has not been able to keep a relationship going. When his father becomes ill in his retirement in Florida, Everett sets out to be with him and spend time with him in the rehab hospital.

When he arrives at the hospital he thinks that he recognizes a lady and eventually he knows who it is. She is Beverly Tanner, an advocate for equality.

This is just the encouragement Everett needs to restart his career engine.

An excellent read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...