Saturday, October 20, 2018

Review: Let Me Lie

Let Me Lie Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Clare Mackntosh has never disappointed me and I have read all three of her books.

This was a very unusual book. Just for a minute think how you would feel if what you have experienced and your circumstances were not at all what they appear to be or, not at all what they actually were. If you can think about that and be freaked out, you will love this book. Are you confused already?

I am not filling in details as I would not want to spoil the story. Its a dandy one.

Ms. Mackintosh writes in plain English that I can understand and identify with. Her stories go from start to finish which is something else that I like in a book. A writer must really know what they are doing when they jump around in time.

An excellent book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...