Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Review: Betrayed

Betrayed Betrayed by Lisa Scottoline
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another terrific story from Lisa Scottoline. I had to reduce my rating by one star because I felt that the chase chapters were too long and dragged out.

Judy's aunt has discovered breast cancer and having an operation and her mother is caring for her. Judy's aunt has a good friend, Iris, who was found dead in her car and this starts a chain reaction of events right up to murderers and drug dealers.

Meanwhile her mother drops a bomb on her regarding things that happened when she was born. And to top it all off her relationship with her boyfriend, Frank, is not working at this point.

A great read.

https://finallytimetoread.blogspot.ca/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...