Monday, April 9, 2018

Review: The Mistake

The Mistake The Mistake by K.L. Slater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great psychological thriller by K.L. Slater. This time Rose is a teenager who is attending college who happens to run into a handsome stranger, Gareth, one day who befriends her. He is an older fellow but she is flattered by his attention and soon starts sneaking around with him behind her parents' backs. Rose believes that she has found her soul mate and the relationship continues even though her best friend, Cassie, sees something in Gareth that she doesn't like and doesn't want for her friend.

I am on a roll now and plan to read all the books by this author. I like the way the language is plain and you can get right into the story. The plot is very believable and I like the setting, in the small English town where people know and help each other.

A great read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...