Saturday, March 31, 2018

Review: Little Fires Everywhere

Little Fires Everywhere Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I hate to say this but I am just too old for this book. I did love Ms. Ng's writing style and the way she can get right into the thick of things.

I think I am too old to still be reading about teenagers and their "first time" etc. That is where the story started to fail for me and I truly didn't like Elena Richardson. When a character is someone that I can't get close to, when they appear in a scene I tend to skip along.

I have read Ms. Ng's "Everything I Never Told You" and I did enjoy it. She is a terrific writer but her material is just not my cup of tea.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...