Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Review: The Store

The Store The Store by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book reminded me of The Stepford Wives. Everything and everyone is controlled by "the store". The story didn't have the "wow" factor for me, but I did finish it so that is saying something.

Jacob and his wife Megan decide to write a book detailing the store and how it is controlling everyone basically in the US as far as I could gather. They have an ingenious plan in order to throw people off the track because the store will not allow this book to be published. The management want to keep people reliant on the store and I wondered if it was a bit like communism. (no offense to anyone).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...