Saturday, December 10, 2016

Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris

Behind Closed DoorsBehind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Terrific story about a psychopath and his victim. Two sisters, one with Downs Syndrome, are taken in by a very charming and seemingly weathy lawyer. He marries the older of the two with the promise that after they are married, the younger girl would be given a home with them.

I would suggest that you not start this book unless you have enough time to just sit and read and finish it because you will not be able to put this page turner down. It is not filled with gore as the subject matter is mental abuse.

An excellent read and I am eagerly waiting for this author's next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...