Friday, August 21, 2015

Review: Fragile

Fragile Fragile by Lisa Unger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a great read. At first I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of characters, but soon things begin to take shape. Each person and their experiences fit into one large picture. It is amazing how each person's life somehow connects to others like a giant puzzle.

A young girl goes missing after sending her boyfriend, Rick, a break up note. It is believed that she has ran away to New York to become a musician, but has she? That is the question.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Recently my mom died and this was the last book that she read and she really enjoyed it. I read the book in honour of my mom who I miss so much it hurts me every minute.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...