Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

Big Little LiesBig Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a wonderfully written book. The surface story is about a group of parents of first year kindergarten children and how their lives intertwine. The underlying story of domestic violence is so well researched and written that it hits the nail on the head.

As a survivor of domestic abuse myself, I love how this book is the truth, but without preaching and making people believe they are wrong or that they should make moves that they are not ready to make. Its a lesson, and a story that needed to be told as well as an entertaining who done it.

Top marks for this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...