Friday, April 11, 2014

The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin

The Mountain Between UsThe Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, I started this book and literally could not put it down. This is a first in quite awhile for me.

It opens with a doctor, waiting for his plane to fly out of Salt Lake and of course there is a bad snow storm grounding all the planes. He finds a small private plane that will fly him to Denver and he decides to invite a woman that he had met in the airport who was in the same predicament. She was trying to get home for her wedding.

The elderly pilot has a heart attack enroute and that is where the story of survival starts.

I am so glad that this was a monthly choice for the senior citizens group on goodreads. Thoroughly enjoyed this read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...