Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Black Out by Lisa Unger

Black OutBlack Out by Lisa Unger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ophelia (Annie) just doesn't know what is happening to her. She has experiences which often turn out to be her imagination. She escaped from a very troubled home with a violent man and then escaped from him. However, dark dreams plague her and mysterious people are around her.
As Annie, she has a husband who loves her and their daughter, Victory.

The writing is brilliant, moving from first person to third person seamlessly. It took me awhile to realize that and when I did I was mesmerized, and "hooked".

A thoroughly enjoyable read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...