Friday, September 20, 2013

A Dog'sPurpose by W. Bruce Cameron

A Dog's PurposeA Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An excellent and realistic story about dogs and their purpose. One dog goes through several lives until he fulfills his destiny. Although there were sad parts, they have redeeming qualities and therefore bring you back up after being down. The writing was wonderful and I do believe that if my first dog, Shep, had written it, this would have been what he would have said.

When we first got Shep we were much younger and he was a very smart border collie, very high energy. After he passed, we found Rusty, a very laid back golden retriever. Rusty is perfect for us older people. Who knows; did Shep send him to us, or is he Shep reincarnated?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...