Monday, August 16, 2021

Review: All Dogs Go to Kevin: Everything Three Dogs Taught Me

All Dogs Go to Kevin: Everything Three Dogs Taught Me All Dogs Go to Kevin: Everything Three Dogs Taught Me by Jessica Vogelsang
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If a book brings me to tears, I know that its a good story and that it has hit a soft spot in me. I am also on my third (grown up) dog and have pined for each one that I have lost. In my younger years I lost two dogs and I still think of them and wish I could have done more.

Above all, this book reminds us, with gentle humor and honesty, why we put up with the pee on the carpet, the chewed-up shoes, and the late-night trips to the vet: because the animals we love so much can, in fact, change our lives.

An excellent read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...