Wednesday, December 25, 2019

The GuardiansThe Guardians by John Grisham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Guardians are a group that has formed to help free people who have been prisoned wrongly. This story covers a few of those people, but one in particular. This fellow has been in prison for twenty-two years for someone for a crime he didn't commit. We are taken on a ride through the old trial and how the lawyers work, free of charge, to find new evidence to help free him.

I might have given this book four and a half stars until I discovered that it was based on a true case. This made me sit up and take notice even more considering the legal system and how it can be and is, manipulated by corrupt people.

An excellent read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...