Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Review: Troublemaker

Troublemaker Troublemaker by Linda Howard
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This started off as a promising story. Morgan, an operative for a security operation of some kind, has been shot and they need to find out by whom and why. The head man has a sister and he sends Morgan to her to hide him and to nurse him. So far so good. Bo, the sister also has a lovely golden retriever dog named Tricks.

At this point I had started to enjoy the story and look forward to what was happening regarding who wanted to kill Morgan and etc. However, I should have remember that Linda Howard writes very descriptive sex scenes that go on and on for several pages. I had to skip over those parts and then the story became convoluted.

Not a recommendation.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...