Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review: Harry's Last Stand: How the world my generation built is falling down, and what we can do to save it

Harry's Last Stand: How the world my generation built is falling down, and what we can do to save it Harry's Last Stand: How the world my generation built is falling down, and what we can do to save it by Harry Leslie Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is a mixture of memoir and politics and very well written. I believe it should be compulsory for everyone to read and study this.

Harry's descriptions of life when he was young were horrific and I think we can all say that we would not want that to happen to anyone, ever. But it is happening and Harry has the understanding of the why and how, and the perspective to be able to stand back and watch the pieces fall, once again, as they did in his youth.

An excellent read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...