Monday, February 8, 2016

Review: Cracks in the Sidewalk

Cracks in the Sidewalk Cracks in the Sidewalk by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Get your box of kleenex out for this read. A young mother has two children and expecting a third when she becomes ill with a terminal brain tumor. This leaves a young father to cope with the children and he is not equipped emotionally, or any other way for it.

The grandparents are left to cope with their loss of their daughter on their own, without the help and support of their son in law and his children.

A very good story that I did enjoy, but I leave a warning along with my recommendation, that you will be very sad while reading this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...