Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review: Rogue Lawyer

Rogue Lawyer Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Excellent read. Sebastian Rudd is a lawyer who takes on the really tough defense cases. Most of his cases involve some really bad criminals. He also has an ex wife and a son whom he doesn't see often because his wife is always fighting him.

In this series Sebastian manages to gain information regarding the abduction of the daughter of the chief of police. What should he do with that information seeing as how its considered privileged information between a lawyer and his client.

Sebastian reminds me of Harry Bosch in the Michael Connelly series, one of my favourites.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...