Thursday, September 25, 2014

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

Never Let Me GoNever Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I will be honest and say that I did not like the book. The way it was written is my first complaint and secondly, writers seem to have a "new way" of writing. They will start at the end, move to the beginning, go somewhere in the middle and keep hinting at things. That can be ok for awhile, but when it continues throughout the book, it becomes a chore to read.

The reason I read books (generally) is that I become attached to the characters. I couldn't find any redeeming features in any character in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...