Monday, March 3, 2014

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour BookstoreMr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a really fun story. Clay Jannon is unemployed and lands himself a job in the worlds' strangest bookstore.

The book takes us on an ancient quest, with all the mod cons; googles, internet, etc.

The characters are all very loveable and I really enjoyed the time I spent with each of them. They began to feel very real to me.

Either Robin Sloan has the world's most vivid imagination, or there are things out there that we all have no idea about.

Very entertaining read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...