Monday, December 31, 2018

Review: The Proposal

The Proposal The Proposal by S.E. Lynes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have just finished reading The Proposal by S. E. Lyons. This is the second book that I have read by this author and they just keep getting better.
The Proposal was basically the story of a teacher and writer, Pippa who has written a book that is just so-so and is looking desperately for inspiration for her next novel. When a vagrant comes to her door selling cleaning products she asks him in to tell her his story of how he ended up where he is.
This is the one book of the year for me that can truly be described as the best page turner of my reading year. I have two more of Ms. Lynes novels lined up and away I go to start reading the next in line.
A super read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...