Saturday, October 27, 2018

Review: One Brother Shy

One Brother Shy One Brother Shy by Terry Fallis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had trouble putting this book down when I had to sleep, or work!!

Alex has a job and cares for his ill mother in their apartment in Ottawa, Canada. Alex has never known his father. Just before his mother dies, she tells him that she wants to talk to him but is too tired and will do it in the morning. Alex finds her dead in the morning.

He goes about doing all the things necessary when a person passes, and this is according to the list that the two of them had made so he would know what to do. In all the paperwork he discovers a key to a safety deposit box and what he finds in there is a big shock to him.

An excellent read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...