Monday, October 8, 2018

Review: As Time Goes By

As Time Goes By As Time Goes By by Mary Higgins Clark
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

You pretty much knew what was going to happen by the second chapter in. Maybe not the full details, but certainly the outline. I think the writer has a basic outline for her stories and fills in the details accordingly.

Betsy is a super rich widow of a doctor and Delaney does courtroom reporting. We learn that Delaney was adopted and that Betsy had a baby when she was a teenager.

You can see the plot already. But after having said that, I did finish the book and I was quite attached to Alvirah and Willy, who were the couple that managed to solve at least one of the mysteries.

This was a ok fluffy read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...