Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Excursion to Tindari by Andrea Camilleri

Excursion to Tindari (SalvĂș Montalbano, #5)Excursion to Tindari by Andrea Camilleri
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was basically an enjoyable little "who done it". However, I felt it was convoluted to the point of tedium at times. The inspector would suddenly know answers that he could not possibly know.

A young fellow is shot and killed in front of his apartment building, and an elderly couple, who are also residents of the building, have taken a day trip. Their son becomes worried when they don't return.

There are interesting twists, but I found it quite unbelievable that the police would follow this trail without a lot of difficulties.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: What We Buried

What We Buried by Robert Rotenberg My rating: 5 of 5 stars A Toronto homicide detective is attacked at his door...