Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Gone GirlGone Girl by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is a very well written mystery involving a married couple. A woman, Amy, goes missing; a struggle scene in the house; remains of blood in the kitchen; all point toward the husband, Nick, being a murderer/abductor. The writing switches between the two seamlessly throughout the book and I loved this type of writing.

I did like the story, it was ingenious and very well thought out. I felt that it was very draggy for the first 50% of the book and otherwise I would have given it a three star rating.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...