Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Review: Double Jeopardy

Double Jeopardy Double Jeopardy by William Bernhardt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An intriguing new character inhabits this book. A former cop who is now a defense attorney puts a completely different spin on what it means to defend clients, even when you strongly detest them. This book builds through multiple unexpected turns to a very rewarding conclusion. The only reason I can't give it five stars is that I think this character has more in store for us and I want to be able to reward his growth and development. Please give us another book starring this intriguing character. 

A very good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...