Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Review: Downfall

Downfall Downfall by Robert Rotenberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this series and admit that it thrills me to read about my own city and all the places where I grew up and know so well.

Detectives Kennicott and Greene are on the hunt for a serial killer who is murdering homeless people. The last murder was of a brilliant lawyer who, through some sort of mental breakdown had also become a homeless person. Alison Greene is now a TV reporter and is right in on the action as well.

The Bloor Viaduct bridge plays a prominent role and that is where I crossed every day of my school life and brings back so many memories.

Excellent read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...