Monday, February 3, 2020

Review: U is for Undertow

U is for Undertow U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely wonderful series. I love the Kinsey Milhone detective series and also love the narrator, Judy Kaye. To me, she is Kinsey and as soon as I hear her voice I know I am in for a good few hours of fun.

In this episode a fellow named Michael Sutton is steered to Kinsey through a police detective who thinks that she can help him. Michael is in his twenties now, but he seems to recall an incident from when he was six where he saw two men digging a hole to bury, what he thought, was a child's body. Of course Kinsey doesn't really take this seriously because it was too far fetched, however Michael paid her some money up front to just have a look around to see if anything turned up.

As usual this was a very intriguing story about an old crime that should have been solved years ago.

An excellent read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...